Sunday, March 23, 2014

Elsa and Anna March

Elsa and Anna March Edition

 I preordered these dolls in January and they arrived March 18, 2014. They are both stunning and LE 5000. I love how the boxes match, but I wish the design didn't cover so much of the dolls.

Elsa

Elsa is wearing her coronation outfit from the movie. The scene depicted on the back of the box is the church where her coronation took place. 
(Sorry it's a little blurry) Elsa's crown has 12 gems on it and is very accurate from the film. It is tied to her hair so it doesn't slip. 
Elsa has beautiful rooted eyelashes and several freckles across her face. She has cute bangs that actually look nice. (It seems to me that some of the dolls don't have as nice bangs. So I'm really happy mine did!) I also love the purple eye shadow here. 
Her cape closes with a snap at the top. It seems that the way she is in the box is pulling the cape so the gem wont stay in the center no matter how much I tried to move it, and I don't want to debox her. The gem itself is very pretty and changed colors with the light. Her cape is velvet on top and with a silk lining that come over her shoulders here. I really love all the gems that are on her dress here. It is very royal. 
The detailing here is just amazing!!

The rhinestone detailing on her gloves is beautiful!!
The best photo I could get of the bottom of her gown as the cape is covering most of it. Again the detail put into this is exquisite. 

I love her cape, my only complaint is that it could be a little longer and the shape is different from the film, but over all it is stunning!!!

I actually really like the design of the COA, the side view of Elsa is cute.

Anna

Anna is wearing her Snow outfit from the film. I really love the art work on the back of the box here. 
Anna has very long rooted eyelashes, I actually wish they were a little shorter to give her a more youthful appearance. I also wish I could get that one little strand of her bangs to stay in the front. Over all she looks very sweet and pretty. 
Her hat is attached to her head with a T tag. The material is like wool or something very warm and fuzzy, a perfect choice for the doll. 
The front of her cape has a lot of detailing, and I love the Heart closure. 
Beautiful detailing on the front of her dress.
A close up of the detail on her cape. Her cape is also lined in a pinkish silk.
Her tiny knitted gloves have little rhinestones just like Elsa's. Also here you can see the detail on the cuff of her dress. 
The bottom part of her dress is velvet with a purple silk under skirt. 
 A close up of her boots. I love them sooo much! (Again sorry its blurry)
Her COA




I am very happy with the dolls. They really are beautiful and I love them so much
Don't forget to follow me on Facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment