Thursday, March 27, 2014

Passholder Magic Bands Unboxing

Passholder Magic Bands Unboxing

I have been a WDW passholder for 2 years and today I am so excited to say that I received my Magic Bands. My husband and I got to test these out a few months ago when we stayed on Disney property and we absolutely loved them!! When we originally stayed on property we had the "default" grey bands, so I was so excited to customize our passholder bands. 

This is how the box looked when you open it up. I like that it says PASSHOLDER on the front unlike when you order bands when staying on property. 

The top of the box.

The side of the box.


I love how the bands are displayed in the box and how personal they feel. I forgot to photograph it but the names that are under the bands in this photo are also printed on the inside of the band itself. My husbands is on the left and mine on the right. I'm so glad they had pink!!

This charm was stuck under my band, it slides on to your band and is such a cute way to tell everyone that your a passholder! I was initially a little upset because there was only one but after shaking the box a bit I found there was another stuck inside.

After taking the top part of the box with the bands off.

The paperwork that is inside. I love how its stored in this cute envelope!

Apparently these are cards that you have to carry in addition to your Band AND Pass? I'm a little confused as to why you have to bring all three, I get that you have to have a card to get discounts so that cast members can actually see that your a passholder, but why these AND your preexisting cards? I'll ask this weekend when I'm at the park and update everyone then.

The box dissembled.

I'm am so super excited to have gotten my Magic Bands and I can't wait to use them on our next trip to WDW. I hope you all enjoyed this unboxing and as always, don't forget to follow me on facebook!!

No comments:

Post a Comment