Sunday, March 9, 2014

Disney Haul 03-08-2014

Fun Disney Haul

I was very happy to visit Downtown WDW over the weekend and I am happy to report they are slowly getting their Frozen stuff back in stock. Though, as many Anna dolls as you see in this photo, the shelf was empty before I walked away from the display. But I did see a cast member carrying more out a bit later, so they weren't totally sold out. The following few photos are just some of the cool new merchandise that I saw while there. 




The Haul


I managed to snag some really awesome stuff while there.




The Anna Classic doll that I got. I sat her next to my Anna and Elsa set that I got in December for comparison. The dolls appear to be exactly the same except the single Anna doll has a much bigger white streak in her hair than the set. The White streak on the Anna in the set is hardly visible. 
The pins I got, for some reason the image wouldn't rotate. Sorry about that. 



King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts. This is one of the only Kingdom Hearts pins I have seen so I had to buy it. 



Epcot 30th Anniversary Passholder Pin. This in is very cute but a little big, I wouldn't walk around with it on a lanyard. Also the globe in the center resembles the Epcot globe and is raised off the pin. 







LE 2000 pin. It is scented and sort of smells like flowers. I love the concept of this pin. They also had a matching Cinderella one that I would like to buy if I go back before they sell out. The fact that it looks like a little perfume bottle is just too cute. 




First Frozen pin I've seen I really love the design but I with it had another pin on the back. The pin is pretty heavy and it doesn't feel secure with just one holder. 
All in all I'm very happy with my purchases. Prices are listed below in case you are curious. 
Anna Doll: $19.99
King Mickey Pin: $7.95
Epcot Pin: $6.95
LE Aurora Pin: $15.95
Frozen Pin: $9.95

Don't forget to follow me on Facebook! 



































No comments:

Post a Comment