Sunday, March 9, 2014

Ariel 17"

Ariel 17" Review


My husband got me this beautiful Ariel doll for my Birthday! She is about 17' high though its hard to tell with the way she is positioned in the box. The photos don't do her justice, she really is so beautiful!
The photo above and below is the doll with the first layer of packaging off. I like that it still has her name and LE number so you could display her like this if you wanted. I also really like the design on the plastic packaging.
The photo above is of the doll with the plastic all the way off. Again, she is so pretty! I love the background of the box too with King Triton's Palace. 

I love the rooted lashes on this doll, and her makeup is nicely done too. The gold and browns just work really well with the doll. 
She has this very pretty star fish in her hair. I love the pearly sheen and how it fades to white on the tips. Its very well painted. 


I love the bra top on the doll. The colors are so pretty and I love the overall design. My favorite part is the little rhinestones that change colors with the lights. The top has three charms that hang off of it. I love this, it is a perfect accent. There is only one thing I would change about the top, I wish there was more purple in it to go with the original design of the character. 
She has a green blue shell belt that is just so cute!!!
A close up of her tail. When I first aw this in photos I didn't like the scales at all! But having the doll in person it really works!! I especially love the rhinestones. 

Her bracelet on her right hand. It is soooo cute. I would wear this if I had one like it. 

 My favorite part is the bottom part of her tail. There are so many rhinestones and it is so beautiful!! The bottom part also has a wire, so if you were to take her out of the box you can position it however you want.

Her COA and one last photo of her all back in her box with the flash. All in all I love this doll. I wish there was a better way to hide the doll stand but since she doesn't have a dress I guess Disney did the best they could. 

Please don't forget to follow me on Facebook!!
and

No comments:

Post a Comment