Thursday, March 27, 2014

17'' Rapunzel

My 17'' Rapunzel Review

I finally got my beloved Purple Rapunzel! She is so breathtaking in person! I got her for a very, very good price on amazon, so don't forget to check there if you are looking for her!
 Her still in the box, I love the design of the box, as it looks very elegant and you can see the doll very well. 

With the plastic off you can see the different fabrics that make up her dress. I know that the dress needed to be held down but I don't care for the look of the plastic tabs holding her dress to the bottom of the box. 

She has a very beautiful face and I actually love the rooted eyelashes. Her hair is very, very soft despite the gold strands, the only part that is not so soft is where they tried to pull her hair over, there is a lot of product here. In the photo above its above her right eye. 

The collar of her dress is so pretty, and I adore the lacing around the front. 

A close up of her torso.

This is my favorite part of the doll, I just adore the corset lace up the front! I also really like the pattern of the fabric and the rhinestones. 

The top of her sleeves are very poofy and super cute! It matches her character design perfectly.

The sleeve itself is actually two layers, the top being the rippled shinny fabric. Then they are lined with a sheer pink fabric edged in lace.

 A close up of her skirt.

Her brush is very pretty, but I still think she should have been holding a Frying pan!

The pattern and rhinestones on the inner part of her skirt. I love that you can see the flowers from the film in the design!

The chiffon overlay of her skirt is stunning!!! The details here are what makes the doll so wonderful! I also really like the little bead at the end of the bow that ties her corset.

Her feet and the bottom of her hair. I was a little disappointed here, I wish that they would have made her hair longer and draped it over the bottom of the box to give the illusion that it was endless. but over all very cute. 

The doll and her COA. I was pretty happy to get such a low number.

This is my favorite doll that I own, I highly recommend getting her if your debating it, you wont regret it. 
Thank you for reading, and as always please follow both my facebook pages!
Disney Store Limited Edition Dolls - For the doll lovers!
For the Love of Disney - For all things Disney!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment